Re: [#!/fr] screencapture

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: alain content
À: La liste francophone des scripts shell
Sujet: Re: [#!/fr] screencapture
Bonjour,

Voici qq docs.

Sinon, est-ce que rendre Preview scriptable est une option ?

h:Desktop ac$ screencapture -h
screencapture: illegal option -- h
usage: screencapture [-icMPmwsWxSCUtoa] [files]
  -c         force screen capture to go to the clipboard
  -C         capture the cursor as well as the screen. only in
non-interactive modes
  -d         display errors to the user graphically
  -i         capture screen interactively, by selection or window
               control key - causes screen shot to go to clipboard
               space key   - toggle between mouse selection and
                             window selection modes
               escape key  - cancels interactive screen shot
  -m         only capture the main monitor, undefined if -i is set
  -M         screen capture output will go to a new Mail message
  -o         in window capture mode, do not capture the shadow of the window
  -P         screen capture output will open in Preview
  -s         only allow mouse selection mode
  -S         in window capture mode, capture the screen not the window
  -t<format> image format to create, default is png (other options include
pdf, jpg, tiff and other formats)
  -T<seconds> Take the picture after a delay of <seconds>, default is 5
  -w         only allow window selection mode
  -W         start interaction in window selection mode
  -x         do not play sounds
  -a         do not include windows attached to selected windows
  -l<windowid> capture this windowsid
  files   where to save the screen capture, 1 file per screen

*SCREENCAPTURE(1)          BSD General Commands Manual
SCREENCAPTURE(1)*

*NAME*
     screencapture -- capture images from the screen and save them to a
file or the clipboard

*SYNOPSIS*
     screencapture [-SWCTMPcimswxto] file

*DESCRIPTION*
     The screencapture utility is not very well documented to date.  A list
of options follows.

     -c      Force screen capture to go to the clipboard.

     -C      Capture the cursor as well as the screen.  Only allowed in
non-interactive modes.

     -i      Capture screen interactively, by selection or window.  The
control key will cause the screen shot to go to the clipboard.  The space
key will toggle between mouse selection and window selection modes.  The
escape key will cancel the interactive screen shot.

     -m      Only capture the main monitor, undefined if -i is set.

     -M      Open the taken picture in a new Mail message.

     -o      In window capture mode, do not capture the shadow of the
window.

     -P      Open the taken picture in a Preview window.

     -s      Only allow mouse selection mode.

     -S      In window capture mode, capture the screen instead of the
window.

     -t      <format> Image format to create, default is png (other options
include pdf, jpg, tiff and other formats).

     -T      <seconds> Take the picture after a delay of <seconds>, default
is 5.

     -w      Only allow window selection mode.

     -W      Start interaction in window selection mode.

     -x      Do not play sounds.

     -a      Do not capture attached windows.

     files   where to save the screen capture, 1 file per screen

*BUGS*
     Better documentation is needed for this utility.

*SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS*
     To capture screen content while logged in via ssh, you must launch
screencapture in the same mach bootstrap hierarchy as loginwindow:

     PID=pid of loginwindow
     sudo launchctl bsexec $PID screencapture [options]

*HISTORY*
     A screencapture utility first appeared in Mac OS X v10.2.

Mac OS                           June 16, 2004                          Mac
OS
----